- Completed online application.
- Official college transcripts
- In order to be eligible for this program, transcripts must come from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts can be requested through an e-delivery service, to the Morehouse Online Undergraduate Admission Office.
- Proof of high school graduation
Acceptable Documents for Proof of High School Graduation:
- an unofficial or official high school transcript that includes the student’s graduation date
- an unofficial or official academic transcript that indicates high school degree completion
- an unofficial or official GED certificate that includes the student’s graduation date
- an unofficial or official high school diploma that indicates the graduation date
Proof of High School Graduation documentation can be uploaded into your application. If your application has been submitted and you can not make changes at this time, please email your documentation to email@example.com.
- Personal statement that addresses your reasons for transferring/returning to college and the objectives you hope to achieve.
- Two letters of recommendation from professional or academic references who can best speak to your ability to be successful in this program.
- TOEFL scores if you are an international student who is not a resident of an English-speaking country.